If you are a writer or blogger we are happy to receive posts on any topic, it doesn’t have to be specifically about parenting, however keep in mind that parents and parents to be are our main audience. We will consider many different types of writing; including poetry, fiction, recipes and craft activities.
If you have some amazing parenting advice you want to share with our audience, try to tell your own story rather than “shoulding” on other parents. (ie. “I did this. I tried that. This was the outcome” rather than “You should”, “Parents need to” etc.
- You can submit as many posts as you like for our consideration.
- By submitting your work to us you give us permission for your work to be used in promotions and advertising, as well as shared across our social media platforms.
- Articles need to be at least 300 words long. 500+ words is ideal. Longer articles are great, provided they stay on point.
- Please try to provide at least one image and the image source. If image is unsuitable we may choose an alternative image on your behalf.
- Links to pages other than your own website or agreed upon links may be removed or altered. For more information or to submit an article, please email at: firstname.lastname@example.org