The Baby Jogger City Mini GT2 is the perfect pram for parents who are looking for a simple, reliable, easy to use, practical pram that just does what it’s supposed to do.
Baby Jogger City Mini GT2 Stroller – Super Simple Fold
Choose LatitudePayThere is no extra cost to you - just select it as your
at the checkout
Approval inSet up your account and we will tell you straight away
Get it now, payIt is the today way to pay, just 10 easy payments.
over 10 weeks
No interest. Ever.
- Be over 18 years old
- An Australian driver’s licence or passport
- A couple of minutes to sign up,
it’s quick and easy
- A credit/debit card (Visa or Mastercard)
or 4 fortnightly payments of $ 199.75 with More info
The Baby Jogger City Mini GT2 is the perfect pram for parents who are looking for a simple, reliable, easy to use, practical pram that just does what it’s supposed to do. Especially if “easy to fold” is at the top of your pram wish list. Because nothing folds quite as easily as a Baby Jogger pram.
It also ticks so many boxes – the seat is suitable for newborns so you don’t need anything else to use your pram from birth. The Baby Jogger City Mini GT2 has a huge weight capacity of 29.5kgs, and a very tall and roomy seat to match. You really can reasonably expect to use this pram from birth to preschool-aged or beyond.
The Baby Jogger City Mini GT2 comes with capsule adapters for the City Go capsule (which I have reviewed separately here), you can also purchase Maxi Cosi capsule adapters, or a bassinet separately if you choose.
It also has a huge canopy with two height positions, two peekaboo windows and a huge mesh panel on the back to allow airflow and keep an eye on your little one, an adjustable handlebar, extendable leg rest, large basket, excellent suspension and quality wheels, and overall is just a well made and reliable pram.
The only thing to be mindful of with the City Mini GT2 is it doesn’t offer a parent facing seat – unless you use a bassinet or capsule. And I know this is one feature that is very important to some parents.
Baby Jogger City Mini GT2 Key Features
- Suitable for newborns straight into the seat – with optional bassinet and capsule sold separately.
- Huge weight limit and seat size.
- Super easy to fold.
- Very compact for a full-sized pram.
- Agile and easy to steer.
- Perfect for all suburban terrain.
Baby Jogger City Mini GT2 Specifications
- Pram Weight – 9.7kgs
- Weight Capacity – 29.5
- Pram Dimensions – 104cm x 65cm x 108cm
- Dimensions Folded – 33cm x 65cm x 82cm
- Suitable from birth – Yes
- Reversible seat – No
- Fold with seat attached – Yes
- Travel system compatible – Yes – with adapters included
- City Go Capsule Adapters
Optional Accessories (sold separately)
- Weather Shield
- Belly bar
- Child Tray
- Cup Holder
- Parent Console
- Glider Board
- Travel Bag
- Maxi Cosi Capsule Adapters
The city mini® GT2 has an all-new design with forever air rubber tires and all-wheel suspension providing uncompromising agility on any terrain. The signature one-hand compact fold, adjustable handlebar, and hand-operated parking brake provide you with the ultimate convenience while the adjustable calf support and near-flat seat recline allow you to find the most comfortable position for your child. Create a travel system with the included city GO™ infant car seat adaptors or customise your ride with a variety of accessories!
- ADDED COMFORT FOR BABY: Adjustable calf support keeps baby comfortable
- NEAR-FLAT RECLINE: Seat reclines to near-flat position for baby’s comfort on all your adventures together
- UV 50 CANOPY WITH MAGNETIC PEEKABOO WINDOWS: Keeps baby shaded, while allowing you to check in easily
- FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE: Customize your ride with accessories including a Bassinet, Glider Board, Parent Console, Child’s Tray, and more (sold separately)
- EXTRA-LARGE STORAGE BASKET: Provides enough space to carry everything you need up to 15 lbs