Easter Egg Hunt With Clues
Instead of a traditional egg hunt, add some clue cards to the mix.
Write a series of clues for your child to follow to find their Easter Treats!
You will need:
– System Cards or
– Cut to size some paper
– Coloured Pen’s or if you cant draw, print off some pictures of each location.
– Make the clues age appropriate.
– When playing, you can give them all the cards or one clue at a time, eg. ask them what does the picture look like or if they can read, get them to read the clues to you, then send them off to find the egg.
– Or you could even leave more cryptic clues, like “the next clue is hiding somewhere you eat” rather than simply “on the table”.
– You could also do this with a map of your house and yard and they need to collect treats as they go, like a treasure map.