You will need
- Green food dye
- Fads (lollies)
- Red jelly beans (mini jelly beans if they are mini cupcakes.
1. Bake a batch of your favourite cupcakes…packet mix are fine. Use green patty cases if you can.
2. Place 1/2 a cup of desiccated coconut into a bowl and add drops of green food colouring whilst mixing, until you achieve your desired shade of green (this will be your grass).
3. Add green food colouring to your icing and ice the top of each cupcake, then whilst still wet, dip iced portion into green coconut.
4. Use Fads lollies to create footy goals by pushing them part way into the cupcake. The point posts (the shorter ones) are Fads cut in half.
5. Place a red jelly bean in front of each set of footy goals to look like a football.
6. Eat them all up and enjoy!