Our most popular traditional sleigh cot just got even better, the Georgia Sleigh Cot Luxx is even more romantically curvaceous and now comes with a bonus toddler rail.
This clear A grade New Zealand plantation timber cot with its smooth single hand internal dropside and beautiful curves continues to be affordable for families, as it brings a classical romantic style to your baby’s nursery with all the comfort and features that mums and dads have loved for over a decade including a 2 level base adjustment for a bassinet level and cot level and BPA free teething rails to keep your baby’s cot beautiful for longer.
- Better for you and your baby as it is sustainable with real clear A grade NZ plantation timber
- Beautifully stylish in your nursery with a beautiful traditional sleigh shape for a perfect sleigh bed
- Ergonomically designed to be better for your back, shoulders and hips with babyhood’s famous smooth single hand internal dropside – so no more heavy bending
- Grows with your child – as the base levels adjust from bassinet, cot and toddler bed with a bonus toddler rail kit to save you money
- Safer for your baby with BPA free teething rails that are very discreet and will save your sleigh cot from the bite marks
- Easy to manoeuvre around your nursery with 4x lockable wheels
Tested by the highly regarded NATA accredited testing facility AFRDI (Australian Furnishing Research and Development Institute)
Tested to AS/NZS 2172:2003 and complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010 Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots
|Assembled Dimension||W78 x L150 x H106cm (includes castors)|
|Carton 1||W80 x L145 x H22cm|
|Recommended Mattress Size||1295mm * 690mm * 100mm|
|Age Range||Bassinet Level – New born to earlier of 6 months or when baby can sit up unassisted
Cot/Toddler Level – up to 24kg as tested in accordance with the Australian Standard.
|Standards Testing||AS/NZS 2172:2003 Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots|
|Assembly Instructions||Please contact us – Click Here|
Please note that whilst the Australian Standard only tests up to 24kg our cot bases will hold a more substantial weight, when used correctly.
Safe Sleeping Practices
When using a babyhood cot we recommend that you follow safe sleeping practices. Whilst we appreciate and respect a parent’s right to make the right choices for their family, there are guidelines recommended by the medical experts for safer sleeping for your babies because we all want happy and healthy bubs.
These guidelines include:
- flat mattress
- firm mattress
- on their back
- no excessive bedding or loose toys
If you have questions about how to use our products please call us or email us, we are always happy to guide you to create a safe environment for your baby using our products.