Close Enough to Kiss. An immediate category leader after introducing our classic wrap in 2003, the MOBY name (“MO”ther & ba”BY”) is synonymous with babywearing.
Moby Evolution Wrap Charcoal
The award-winning MOBY Evolution wrap is a lighter version of the trusted Classic wrap.
The Moby Evolution Charcoaloffers parents affordable luxury as it is made from a light-weight, super soft, breathable and naturally derived viscous and cotton blend.
The extra soft, stretchy and supportive fabric of the Moby Evolution Wrap is easy to use and feels absolutely lovely against you and your baby’s skin.
The Moby Evolution Wrap Stitches is suitable for newborns and has a weight capacity of 15kgs.
Key Features of the Moby Evolution Wrap Charcoal
- Suitable for newborns from 3.2kgs
- Weight Capacity of 15kgs.
- Stretchy and easy to adjust to your growing baby.
- Super soft fabric against you and your baby’s skin.
- Feels like wearing a light t-shirt.
- Light and breathable. Suitable for all climates.
- One size fits most – can be tied to fit petite parents, as well as tall and broad parents.
- 70% Viscose / 30% Cotton Knit Blend
- Machine washable. Easy to wash and dry. Can be dried in a dryer on low.
Learning how to use your wrap does take time and practice. Watch your detailed Moby Wrap Review and How To Video Below:
Perfect for newborns, the close cuddle will help you bond your little one – even when you’re on-the-go. It offers an easy-to-use, hands-free way to evenly distribute Baby’s weight across your back and hips, making for a comfortable carry and hassle-free adventures. Plus, it will grow with your child until they reach 15kgs, allowing you to change carrying positions once your little one has grown and gained some head control.
It’s made from a soft, breathable, blended fabric, and comes in fashionable solids and trendy prints, making it the perfect, one-size-fits-all solution for any parent or caregiver.