A beautiful and elegant sleigh cradle with a modern twist and the versatility to use a bassinet, a rocking cradle, a safer co sleeping option beside your bed and later it converts into a rocking seat for your toddler.
Sandton Sleigh Cradle, Bassinet and Rocking Seat
The Sandton Sleigh Cradle, Bassinet and Rocking Seat is a uniquely designed 3 in 1 product that is versatile as it can be used as a soothing rocking cradle, wheeled bassinet or rocking seat for your toddler.
Made from A grade New Zealand planation timber so it is strong and better for the environment and your baby. The sleigh design is a classic style that will always look beautiful in your home.
The Cradle includes lockable wheels so you can wheel it to your bedside to have baby safely by your side, with a safer way to co-sleep your baby. The easy to manoeuvre cradle is great for safe sleep settling techniques like those recommended by sleep expert, Jennifer Hamilton.
When baby has out grown the cradle, the Sandton Cradle converts into a rocking seat ideal for your little toddler, with a maximum weight rating of 40kgs.
- Versatile as it converts from bassinet to cradle to a rocking seat for your toddler, with a removable panel
- Safer for your baby as you can co- sleep safely by bring the cradle to your bedside
- A soothing rocking mode for those restless nights
- Generous size for your growing baby
- Better for you and your baby as it is sustainable with real clear A grade NZ plantation timber
- Beautifully stylish with a modern sleigh shape that will always be a special statement of style, in your nursery
- Easy to manoeuvre around your home with 4x lockable wheels – taking you from room to room with ease
- Sustainable for the earth as it can be used for years to come
- Value for money as there are 3 products all in one
|Assembled Dimension||W51cm x L95cm x H85cm (90cm with castors)|
|Carton 1||W55cm x L100cm x H28cm|
|Recommended Mattress Size||W44cm x L85cm x H5cm|
|Age Range||New born to 6 months 9kg
40kg capacity in rocking chair mode
|Standards Testing||Complies with AS/NZS 4385:1996|
|Assembly Instructions||Please contact us – Click Here|