Please note: We aren’t looking to publish content that is written by businesses, brands or PR agencies “guest posts”. For advertising opportunities, including product reviews, giveaways, and sponsored posts please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or see our Advertising page for more information
Otherwise, if you are a writer or blogger we are happy to receive posts on any topic, it doesn’t have to be specifically about parenting, however keep in mind that parents and parents to be are our main audience. We will consider many different types of writing, including poetry, fiction, recipes and craft activities.
However “advice” type posts will generally not be published. If you have some amazing parenting advice you want to share with our audience, tell your own story and stick to first person perspective (ie. “I did this. I tried that. This was the outcome” rather than “You should”, “Parents need to” etc.
- You can submit as many posts as you like for our consideration.
- By submitting your work to us you give us permission for your work to be used in promotions and advertising, as well as shared across our social media platforms.
- Articles need to be at least 300 words long. 500-800 words is ideal.
- Please provide at least one image and the image source. If image is unsuitable we may choose an alternative image on your behalf.
- Links to pages other than your own website or agreed upon links may be removed or altered.For more information or to submit an article, please email at: email@example.com