We are happy to receive posts on any topic, it doesn’t have to be specifically about parenting, however keep in mind that parents and parents to be are our main audience.
We will consider many different types of writing, including poetry, fiction, recipes and craft activities.
However “advice” type posts will generally not be published. If you have some amazing parenting advice you want to share with our audience, tell your own story and stick to first person perspective (ie. “I did this. I tried that. This was the outcome” rather than “You should”, “Parents need to” etc.
- You can submit as many posts as you like for our consideration.
- By submitting your work to us you give us permission to edit your content where needed and for your work to be used in promotions and advertising, as well as shared across our social media platforms.
- Articles need to be at least 300 words long. 500-1000 words is ideal. There is no upper word limit.
- Please provide at least one image and the image source. If image is unsuitable we may choose an alternative image on your behalf.
- If you are already a blogger we will back-link any posts to your website.
For more information or to submit an article, please email at: email@example.com
– We aren’t looking to publish advertising or material that is written to promote a product or webpage. For advertising opportunities contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– We will only contact you if we are going to publish your work.