This following document sets forth the Buyers Terms & Conditions for:
Parenting Central Australia Pty Ltd ABN: 15 161 403 603
The Terms and Conditions are applicable to a buyer of Products using Parenting Central Australia Marketplace.
These terms and conditions of the contract are between you and Parenting Central Australia. By visiting or using Our Website, you agree to be bound by them.
The sellers listed on our marketplace may impose additional terms and conditions to which your contract with them will be subject to these conditions.
If you continue to use Our Website, you do so in accordance with these terms.
Our Website means any website of ours and includes all web pages controlled by us.
Content means the textual or visual content that is encountered as part of your experience on Our Website. It may include, text, images, sounds, videos and animations.
Product means any item offered for sale on Our Website.
Seller means a person or a business who offers a Product for sale on Our Website.
Service means any service we provide to you on ParentingCentral.com.au, either free or charged.
- Your Personal Information
- Buying Procedure
- Security of your Payment
- Returned Products
- Security of our Website
- Warranty of Service
- Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
- We are agents of a Seller only to the extent of use of Our Website as a platform for the sale of their products.
- We are responsible to facilitate the purchase of a product from the Seller.
- If an issue arises with the purchase of the product and a refund is deemed necessary, then Parenting Central is responsible for processing refunds for all transactions taken place on our platform.
- We are responsible for the refund procedure should you decide to return a product if it is within the return policy outlined in our Returned Product policy.
- These terms and conditions regulate the business relationship between you and us. By using Our Website, you agree to be bound by them.
- We may change this agreement at any time. The version applicable to your contract is the version which was posted on Our Website at the time the contract was made.
2. Your Personal Information
- When you visit Our Website, you accept responsibility for any action done by any person in your name or under your account and password.
- You should take all necessary steps to ensure that your password is kept confidential and secure.
- You should inform us immediately if you believe that your password has become known to others.
- You should inform us immediately if your account or password is used in an unauthorised manner.
- You agree that you have provided accurate, up to date, and complete information about yourself.
- We are not responsible for any error made as a result of inaccurate information provided to us by you.
- You agree to notify us of any changes to your information immediately. If you do not do so, we may terminate your account.
3. Buying Procedure
- Parenting Central is responsible for the fulfilment of your contract to buy a Product.
- Prices listed on Our Website by Sellers are inclusive of any applicable taxes.
- All Products will be subject to a delivery charge which will be shown on the check-out screen. The delivery charge will be fixed for each Product offered for sale.
- You are required to pay in the currency in which the Product is listed for sale on Our Website.
- Every sale will be subject to the laws applicable but there shall not be implied any right which is neither a legal right nor set down in these terms and conditions.
- To make future use of Our Website easier and faster for you, we will retain the personal and delivery information you provided to us.
- We will not retain information relating to your payment. This financial information is given into a page which is controlled by our payment service provider, as outlined in our Security of your Payment policy.
4. Security of your Payment
- Card payments are not processed through pages controlled by us. We use one or more online payment service providers who will encrypt your payment details in a secure environment.
- If you have asked us to remember your payment details in readiness for your next purchase or subscription, your payment details will be stored by our payment service provider.
5. Returned Products
- Parenting Central does not accept returns unless the Seller has agreed in correspondence that you may return it.
- Products must be returned to the seller and not to Parenting Central.
- Before you return a Product to the Seller, please re-read the instructions and check that you have assembled it correctly.
- The Products must be returned to the Seller as soon as any defect is discovered but not later than 10 business days.
- A Product should be returned:
- with all packaging and as far as possible in original condition;
- securely wrapped;
- including the Seller’s delivery and return slip;
- at your risk and cost.
- We advise you to follow the returns procedure set out by the Seller. If you do not, the Seller may be unable to identify you as the sender of the Product.
- If the Seller agrees that the Product is faulty, the Seller will:
- repair or replace the Product as the seller chooses.
Parenting Central makes the following guarantee to you:
- If the seller fails to supply a product to you for which you have paid for or supplies a product which is substantially different from what you ordered, we will refund the cost to you.
- This guarantee is subject to the following conditions:
- you must first follow the returns and refunds procedure set out on Our Website;
- the maximum payment is $500;
- we will make the payment to you within 90 days from the date we approve your claim;
- the claim form must be completed truthfully and accurately;
- you must provide 100 points of identification to us;
- you are limited to a maximum of one claim every five years;
- you must not have requested a chargeback from your credit card company.
7. Security of Our Website
- If you violate Our Website, we shall take legal action against you. You agree that you will not:
- modify, copy, or cause damage to any portion of Our Website, or any software used within it;
- link to Our Website in any way that would cause the appearance or presentation of Our Website to be different from what would be seen by a user who accessed Our Website by typing the URL into a browser;
- download any part of Our Website, without prior written consent;
- collect or use any product listings, descriptions, or prices;
- collect or use any information obtained from or about Our Website;
- aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the content or information available from Our Website;
- share with a third party any login credentials to Our Website.
8. Warranty of Service
- We give no warranty that the service will be satisfactory to you.
- We will do all we can to maintain access to Our Website, but it may be necessary for us to suspend all or part of the Service for repairs, maintenance or other reason. We may do so without telling you first.
- You acknowledge that our Service may be interrupted for reasons outside of our control.
- You agree that we are not liable to you for any loss whether foreseeable or not, arising as a result of interruption to our Service.
9. Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
- All Content on Our Website is the property of Parenting Central, our suppliers or affiliates. This includes but not limited to all posts, page text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, downloads, data, and software.
- All content on our Website is protected by international copyright laws.
- You may not copy in any way or exploit any of the content unless you have prior written consent from us.
- Our Website contains links to other websites, and we may have no control over these websites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not liable in any way for the content of any linked website, nor for any loss or damage arising from your use of any website.
- We are not liable in any circumstances for any damages resulting from loss of use, loss of data or loss of revenues or profits, negligence or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with your use of Our Website.
- Our Website is provided as an “as is” service. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranty that either of them will be fit for a purpose, of satisfactory quality, available or accessible, without interruption, or without error.
- The product you buy through Our Website, we are not liable for:
- any product or service complying with the requirement of any law or being available;
- the Seller performing his contract;
- you release us from any and all claims and liability known and unknown, arising in any way from a dispute between you and a Seller.
- You agree to indemnify us against any loss, damage or liability, suffered by us at any time and arising out of:
- any act, neglect or default of yours in connection with this agreement or your use of the Services;
- your breach of this agreement;
- your failure to comply with any law;
- a contractual claim arising from your use of the Services and purchase of a Product.