Get a $50 Voucher To Review Your Pram
Do you love your pram? Or maybe you don’t love it, but you’d love to say something about it!
We’re offering $50 for pram reviews! Either in the form of an E-voucher* or if you have an ABN you can send us an invoice and we can pay to you directly.
At this stage, we are focusing on prams. However if you have another parenting product that you absolutely love and want to talk about, please let us know and we’ll see if it’s a good fit for us.
Ideally we’re looking for reviews of prams that are current models, though exceptions may be possible depending on the pram.
To be considered your review must be:
- Original content. Cannot be published elsewhere.
- A pram we have not already reviewed. Click HERE to see all prams reviews.
- We have to approve the review and publish it before you’ll get paid. So please get in touch first.
- Not associated personally with the brand – ie you don’t own or work for the brand you are reviewing.
- You’re an Australian resident and purchased your pram in Australia.
- Minimum of 300 words. (There is no maximum word limit. Feel free to include as much as you want.)
- At least 2 pictures of your pram.
- Include brand, model and year of manufacture.
What To Write About
You don’t have to answer all these questions, but some ideas to get you started:
- Why did you choose your pram? Did it meet your expectations?
- What are the best features of your pram?
- How long have you had your pram? What is it’s “wear and tear” like so far?
- How and where do you use your pram? (Off roading, jogging, shops, traveling etc.)
- Anything else you think might be important to tell a person considering buying your pram.
Get in touch
Please get in touch if you have any questions and also to discuss the review to ensure its going to be a good fit, because again only published reviews will be paid. Contact us at: email@example.com
*Parenting Central will purchase for you any of the following E-Vouchers as a “Thank you” for the review: Target, Kmart, BIG W, Coles Supermarkets, Woolworths Supermarkets, Officeworks, Dan Murphy’s, BWS, and Caltex/Woolworths Petrol. (Parenting Central is not endorsed by or associated with any of these brands.)