Review Your Favourite Parenting Product
For a $100* Voucher!!!
*For a limited time we’ve increased our offer of $50 for product reviews to $100! This may change at any time so get in quick!
Do you love your pram, baby carrier, or car seat? Or maybe another product you absolutely cannot live without for raising your babies and your children?
Is it something you just can’t stop talking about? Great! Well we’d love you to tell us all about it!
We’re offering $100 vouchers for product reviews from parents just like you.
Ideally we’re looking for reviews of current models or products that are for sale right now, though exceptions may be possible depending on the product.
To be considered your review must be:
- Original content. Cannot be published elsewhere.
- A pram or another product we have not already reviewed. Click HERE to see all our product reviews.
- Not associated personally with the brand – ie you don’t own or work for the brand you are reviewing.
- You’re an Australian resident and purchased your product in Australia.
- We have to approve the review and publish it before you’ll get paid. So please get in touch with your idea first.
- Minimum of 300 words. (There is no maximum word limit. Feel free to include as much as you want.)
- At least 2 pictures of your product.
- Include brand, model and year of manufacture.
What To Write About
You don’t have to answer all these questions, but some ideas to get you started:
- Why did you choose the product? Did it meet your expectations?
- What are the best features of the product?
- Does it have any relevant drawbacks, limitations or need any improvements?
- How long have you had the product? What is it’s “wear and tear” like so far?
- Anything else you think might be important to tell a person considering buying the product.
Get in touch
Please get in touch if you have any questions and also to discuss the review to ensure its going to be a good fit, because again only published reviews will be paid.
Contact us: email@example.com
*Parenting Central will purchase for you any of the below E-Vouchers as a “Thank you” for the review:
Parenting Central is not endorsed by or associated with any of these brands.